There is still time to sell a few more jars or purchase them yourself as Christmas gifts for friends and family. Thank you for supporting extra-curricular band activities!
Please read the information in the links below for answers to frequently asked questions:
Here are a few highlights:
- Online sales are encouraged and paper order forms are also available
- Every jar sold will give us 46% towards our goal.
- Each jar costs only $12.
- Everyone who sells 6 jars or more will be invited to attend the ice cream sundae party.
- For every jar sold, Recipes in a Jar will donate a free meal to our local food bank.
- Ingredients lists and portion sizes can be found online.
- Recipes in a jar also make a great Christmas gift! Do your Christmas shopping in a quick, easy, delicious and socially responsible way.
- Cash, cheques, or e-transfer are accepted.
- The address for etransfer is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify “band fundraiser”, student name, and homeroom on e-transfers and cheques and on envelopes containing cash.
- Another important way to contribute to our campaign is by sharing this message with your network (family, colleagues, friends, corporate contributors).
Visit our online store here: EWS Band Recipes in a Jar
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BAND PROGRAM!